- Gennova Biopharmaceuticals Joins as a Gold Partner
- "Serum Institute of India" Joins as a Platinum Partner
- "M.J. Group" Joins as a Bronze Partner
- "Praj Industries" Joins as a Bronze Partner
- "USP" Joins as a Bronze Partner
- "Indian Immunologicals ltd" Joins as a Bronze Partner
- Opportunities for Start-Ups
- Opportunities for Research Scholars
- Value Proposition for Investors
- Come visit Global Bio India 2019 exhibition
- Please take a note that the date of Abstract Submission for Poster Presentation has been extended to 10th Nov, 2019.
- Due to large number of applications, the results for poster presentations & session nominations will be announced on 14th November 2019.
- First Hub Special Session Global Bio India
- Online registration are closed at 5:00 pm, 26th February, 2021
Global Bio-India 2019
Biotechnology sector is recognized as the key driver for contributing to India's USD 5 Trillion economy target by 2024. As India progresses on this transformational journey, Global Bio-India 2019, the largest Bio event, would showcase opportunities in Indian Biotechnology sector to the world.
Department of Biotechnology (DBT), Ministry of Science & Technology, Government of India and it's Public Sector Undertaking, Biotechnology Industry Research Assistance Council (BIRAC) are organizing Global Bio-India Summit 2019, a mega international congregation of biotechnology stakeholders, including international bodies, regulatory bodies, Central and State Ministries, SMEs, large industries, bioclusters, research institutes, investors, and the startup ecosystem.
- B2B, B2G, G2G
- CEO Round Tables
- Global Regulators Meet
- State Connect